Why Epoxy Flooring is a Smart Choice
There are several options available when it comes to deciding on flooring for your building. Epoxy flooring is an excellent choice to consider. It offers a durable, long-lasting flooring option that can be installed in any setting. There are several benefits from using a residential or commercial epoxy floor. Keep these advantages in mind when asking which kind of flooring would work best for your needs.
- Durable – This kind of flooring is extremely resistant to damage and wear. If cared for correctly, epoxy flooring can last for years. This reduces the amount of money spent on repairs and maintenance. Compared to other types of flooring, epoxy generally has a longer lifespan, giving you superior cost-effectiveness.
- Bright – The high shine found on epoxy flooring gives you more than an appealing look. The gloss also improves the lighting and visibility in your building. Giving people inside more light is advantageous if your flooring is for a business, since the additional brightness helps you save on lighting costs.
- Low-maintenance – Concrete can be difficult to care for because it’s a porous substance. Epoxy seals concrete, making it more difficult for dirt and liquid to seep into the floor. This seamless surface makes it easier to clean up dirt and debris, reducing the costs needed to clean the floor. If you also use a carpet to help keep dirt off the floor, you can save on additional cleaning costs.
- Resistant – Epoxy floors keep out a variety of substances (e.g. dirt, liquids, and bacteria). This type of flooring sees a lot of use in the automotive industry. Chemical spills won’t stain your floor, allowing you to keep the same glossy appearance. Epoxy flooring also has useful applications in clinics and hospitals. Since they keep bacteria out, floors are much easier to sanitize.
- Convenient – Epoxy floors can be installed and set up relatively quickly, especially when done by professionals. This means less time on renovations, lessening the ultimate impact on your business.
- Safe – Epoxy coating is very resistant against many hazards in a workplace or home (e.g. slippage, temperature, impact, and fire). With an epoxy floor, the potential damage to the floor, equipment, or people is dramatically reduced. The increased brightness also adds improves visibility, decreasing the risk of accidents.
Epoxy flooring is a smart choice for businesses and homeowners alike. If you’re looking for a safe, cost-efficient, and low-maintenance option, consider getting epoxy flooring in Toronto.
Residents of the Greater Toronto Area can contact Concrete Epoxy 101 for their concrete polishing and protective needs. We pride ourselves on efficient, high-quality work at affordable rates. Call us today at (416) 838-5188 for your free estimate.
Related article: The Advantages Of Epoxy Flooring