Epoxy coated floors provide a reliable and heavy-duty solution for everyday vehicle and foot traffic that test the endurance of concrete floor surfaces. Concrete Epoxy 101 offers the advantages of epoxy flooring for Markham residential, commercial, and industrial establishments. We provide exceptional work to rid you of flooring troubles.
Epoxy Flooring Applications
- For Commercial and Industrial Sites – Epoxy coating will benefit establishments looking to enhance their floor with a sleek, durable and highly functional surface. Facilities for manufacturing, food production, restaurants, and pharmaceutical establishments are better able to make the most of their space.
- For Residences – Though generally designed for commercial and industrial use, the benefits of epoxy flooring extends to Markham homeowners considering improvements for their garage. Chemical-resistant and eco-friendly, an epoxy garage surface can preserve the health of both home and family.
Epoxy Flooring Advantages
- Durability – Epoxy floors are longer-lasting and significantly resistant to wear. The polymer coating gives concrete floors the ability to withstand constant foot and vehicle traffic, heavy loads, and exposure to harmful substances like corrosive chemicals and oils.
- Time, Cost, and Energy Saver – Coating floors with epoxy is a quick and easy process, with minimal downtime from daily operations and the resulting income loss. Additionally, the bright sheen of epoxy magnifies indoor lighting by twofold, increasing visibility and eliminating the need for additional lighting fixtures — ultimately saving energy.
- Low Maintenance Deal – The porous characteristic of concrete invites mould and stains, which can harm the integrity of a floor. Epoxy seals the surface to keep these troubles at bay and requires only a weekly cleaning with a mop, water, and pH neutral soap.
- Aesthetic Appeal – The high gloss coating adds a beautiful lustre to the floor. A wide array of colours is available to accent the surface and match your specific aesthetic needs.
- Safety – Slip-resistant and able to withstand various elements (e.g. heavy impact, fluctuating temperatures, and fire), epoxy coating helps preserve the safety of a building and its tenants. Epoxy also protects vehicles from wear, maintaining optimal functionality and safe operations.
- “Go Green” Option – Polishing concrete floors with epoxy reduces the need for new materials, making it environmentally friendly. It also prolongs the lifespan of vehicles, avoiding wasted resources and funds needed for new cars or bikes.
Why content yourself with the dangers of uneven floors prone to chemical damage, stains, and mould invasion? The answer is only a phone call away. Dial (416) 838-5188 today for a consultation with Concrete Epoxy 101.